Instructions for using labor protection gloves
The hands are the most easilyinjured part of the human body, they arethe part that needs the most maintenance during daily life.Special attention should be paid toour hands when constructing with hands every day. The use of labor protection gloves can play a very good protective role on hands. When using labor protection gloves, you should pay attention to the appropriate size of the gloves. If the gloves are too tight, they will restrict blood circulation, easily cause fatigue, and be uncomfortable; if they are too loose, they will be inflexible and easy to fall off.
Here are the instruction when using a labor protection gloves.
1. The gloves selected must have sufficient protective effect. When it is appropriate to use steel wire cut-resistant gloves, synthetic yarn cut-resistant gloves cannot be used. To ensure their protective function, gloves must be replaced regularly. If the use period is exceeded, your hands or skin may be damaged.
2. Check the gloves at any time to see if there are any holes or damaged or abraded areas, especially between the fingers. Chemical protective gloves can be inspected using the inflatable method.
3. Pay attention to where the gloves are used. If a pair of gloves is used in different places, the service life of the gloves may be greatly reduced.
4. Pay attention to safety during use and do not throw away contaminated gloves randomly to avoid harm to others. Gloves that are not in use temporarily should be placed in a safe place.
5. Be sure to pay attention to the correct method when removing gloves to avoid contact of harmful substances infected on the gloves with the skin and clothes, causing secondary pollution.
6. It is best not to share gloves with others, because the inside of the gloves is a breeding ground for bacteria and microorganisms, and sharing gloves can easily cause cross infection.
7. Wash your hands before wearing gloves, and wear gloves on clean (sterile) hands, otherwise bacteria may easily breed. After taking off your gloves, wash your hands and apply some hand cream to replenish oil.
8. Cover the wound before wearing gloves. The skin is a natural barrier against external environmental damage and can prevent bacteria and chemicals from entering.